Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 2

No dolphins died today. Despite the men who tried to capture them early this morning.
A stone dolphin was constructed out of beach rocks at the cove a few days ago. This morning is was ruined.
What eles do these animal abusers have to hide? It seems the slaying couldn't really get any worse.

Another positive of  the day..my client asked for my blog address! Someone DOES care. Thanks Carrie.
My last client of the night, was in Miami a few months ago, and was unaware that her "Mahi Mahi sandwich" was in short....a dolphin burger. Barf.

I find myself wondering how i'm going to keep cool, calm and collected if I witness the slayings. AND how will my husband keep his cool, if some angry japanese fisherman spits in my face. Our solution..learn some ef'n Japanese.
We are going there in peace, and trying to promote peace in our oceans. If we cannot use physical strength, we will use the strength of words. Their words, in their language. My first word to learn, Killer.

I keep checking flights for the best deals to get to Japan, so far its all about the same. $1400.00 Taxes in.

"we are the only mammals that foul our nest" The Cove.

For more info
savejapandolphins.org
seashepard.org

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment