Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday November 25 2010. Day 8,9.

The fishermen kept their hands clean for 5 days. No blood in the bay, just the way we want it. Peaceful.

Until yesterday.
They ( Japanese fishermen ) went out into the ocean like a bunch of bullies and started to bang their tools and being assholes, and found a few pods. Most of the dolphins managed to elude the men, except 4. These 4 were shown no mercy, dragged alive to the gutting barge, drowning along the way beside their friends. Horrific. I'm still surprised by the brutality of it all. Wake up Japan!!! All the calls and letters ARE making a difference. Every time the phone rings and the word Dolphin or Taiji is said, the phone is hung up. Good! Soon they will realize that one Cove in Japan is not worth all the negative press. And for the losers that STILL are killing dolphins and whales...get a real job. You are long past doing anything for your "culture".

On a very happy note...my mom is coming to Japan! We ( maj and I ) are going first, and Ben is joining us a week later.
Im working on my auntie, hopefully she will make the decision to come as well.

Ben and I bought our tickets yesterday. Its official. Here we come.
Im a little scared, a little excited but mostly sadness. I know once I get there it will turn to fury. But I will keep my cool, I'm no good in jail ( and neither are you Ben ) to the dolphins, and Japanese jail probably wont comply with my vegan menu. So the plan. Stay calm and assertive ~ Cesar Millan. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment