Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 5

Another good day at the Cove.
Once again the fishermen went out and returned empty handed.

Hopefully, the far and few between dolphins that have escaped, are spreading the word to stay away from the area.

The pressure is on the Japanese gov't to end this. The more letters we write, petitions we sign and calls we make, the more they will have to listen. International pressure is on.
Sign the petitions please. Its free, it will only take a minute.
savejapandolphins.org

What I've learned today:

wa ta be ma sen do bu tsu  * I don' eat meat.

ke sa tsu o yon de * Call the police.

hot toy te * Piss off!

ya me te * Stop it!

at chi e i ke * Go away!

a shi ta ai ma sho * See you tomorrow.  ~ this is my favorite so far. I will be so annoying to the killers.

su mi ma sen i ke ma sen * Sorry, I cant.  ~My response when they tell me to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment