Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec 1st. Happy Holidays. Or Not.

Really assholes..more dolphins. I have a feeling this is not going to be a joyous month for me, or anyone volunteering at the Cove.
More pods found, more died, and Im more motivated than ever.

For my fundraising efforts, I have recieved the "OK" to screen "The Cove" at a local theater here in town. The people that produced the Oscar winning documentary ( if you havn't seen it, go rent it ) emailed me back today, then had a phone conversation, and they said it was cool with them if I held a event. They are even sending the movie reels to the theater for me. All ticket sales, silent aucion items, and person corporate donations are 100% donated to stop the slaughter at the killing Cove.

In other news....the big bastard, the processing ship the Japanese use in the southern ocean to kill, cut and process dead whales, is still docked. Usually the ship is on its way south to kill whales by now. Have they surrendered, is it finally to much of a expense for them...Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment