Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas.

Christmas day in Taiji was peaceful. The waters were flat and calm, but the boats stayed tied up. Its has been close to 6 days with no bloodshed.
I was reading a recent post made by a SSCS Cove guardian, and she wrote that the Japanese people of Taiji are very thankful that the SSCS has taken a stand against the slaughter.
The front desk woman at the hotel the guardians are staying at, even went so far to put up a xmas tree in the front lobby at 2am on xmas eve, so it would feel more like home for the SSCS team!

Santa must be on my side in wanting to stop the slaughter. He brought me binoculars that record hi-def video and can take still shots as well. It will seem to the dolphin killers that I am just looking and scanning. In fact, it records what the binocs see. In full zoom.

I hope everyone has a safe a wonderful New Years. Lets try and make 2011 the year that they "stopped killing dolphins" at the Cove.

No comments:

Post a Comment